The Novels and Short Works of Michaelbrent Collings
Larry Correia. Kevin J. Anderson. D.J. Butler. Orson Scott Card. Mercedes Yardley. You think they're just authors. But you're wrong. Some kill monsters. Some are monsters...Read More Kindle Nook Apple iBook Google Play Page Foundry Scribd Paperback
It was supposed to be just one more job: in, out, and millions the richer. But when four thieves break into THIS house, they discover the owners were ready. And waiting.Read More Kindle Nook Apple iBook Google Play Scribd Page Foundry Paperback
The internationally bestselling series!
Forget everything you think you know about zombies....
In under 10 minutes, 99.9% of the world's population will be dead… or changed. Conversion is instant. Headshots just make them angry. And they’re getting smarter...
There are places we were never meant to go...
A woman searching for a sister lost at sea. A man bent on finding lost treasure. A mother who has lost all hope. A maniac who believes all life exists for his pleasure....
"I've left clues for you, and clues for the police. They'll be searching for you."It was supposed to be just one more ridealong, a night when high schooler Melissa Latham accompanies her father on his patrol... Read More Kindle Nook Kobo Apple iBook Google Play Page Foundry Scribd Paperback
Smile for the camera...
The Douglas family just wants to find a bit of happiness....
A man with no past, but who holds the future of the world in his hands....
A Mystery of the Paranormal
How do you kill a man when he's already dead?
Tick tock... time to die.
Kristen thought she had nothing...
What do you do when everyone you know - family, friends, everyone - is trying to kill you? Answer: you RUN.Read More Kindle Nook Kobo Apple iBook Scribd Google Play Paperback Audible
You wake up in the morning to discover that you have been sealed into your home. The doors are locked, the windows are barred. There's no way out....Read More Kindle Kobo Nook Apple iBook Scribd Google Play Paperback Audible
Lane Cooley is the best Homicide Detective on the LAPD. But she isn't anything like you'd imagine. She's no fast-talking femme fatale... no, she's a Good Mormon Girl....Read More Kindle Nook Kobo Apple iBook Google Play Scribd Paperback
There is no light at the end of some tunnels...Read More Kindle Nook Kobo Apple iBook Scribd Google Play Paperback Audible
Every year, thousands of children are killed... by their own parents.
Now, Shane Wills is about to discover why...
They have the beginnings of a perfect family. But something will stop them from being happy as they move into their new house: the power of the undead that roam the halls of their home...Read More Kindle Nook Kobo Apple iBook Scribd Google Play Paperback Audible
Cut off by a freak storm, alone with the mad and the damned...in The Loon.Read More Kindle Nook Kobo Apple iBook Scribd Google Play Paperback Audible
Welcome to the town of Rising. A place where no one locks their doors at night. A place...where everyone's worst fears are about to come true.Read More Kindle Nook Kobo Apple iBook Scribd Google Play Paperback
Eight years ago, Scott Cowley lost his wife and child at the hands of a killer known only as Mr. Gray. But now, Mr. Gray is back...Read More Kindle Nook Kobo Scribd Google Play Paperback
Short Stories and Anthologies with MbC's Work
- MbC HAS AN ONLINE WRITING COURSE FOR YOU TO CHECK OUT!
- How to Get My Secrets - aka, Don't be a Dipwad
- Why Watch The Flash?
- Ladies: You are Beautiful When "Ugly"
- The Difference Between YA Horror and "Real" Horror
- Our Wonderful Obsession With Horror
- Song of the Rafters
- Avoiding Cliches - And why That is Dumb as a Rock
- Story vs. Idea
- Guest Post: The Importance of Vision
- Why a Scary Christmas Doesn't Work
- On Gun Control
- Santa: Fiend or Foe? (yes, I said "fiend")
- The Huffington Post says I shouldn't publish a lot. Should I?
- Make a Friend! Wet Your Pants!
- Faith and Giant Pickles
- We Are Not Alone
- Lessons of Depression
- A Critical Component to Writing Darkness
- On Finding Miracles
- Dangers of Collective Thinking
- The Hugo Controversy
- Personal to General Fear
- Short Thoughts on Creating Universal Fear
- All in With Amazon: Going Exclusive?
- Thoughts on a Suicide
- Why Buttcrack Scares Me
- There Ain't No Such Thing As Writer's Block
- The REAL Truth About Writing
- How to Write Not-Sucky Back Cover Copy
- No One Knows Anything About Becoming A Successful Writer
- Three Rules You CANNOT BREAK
- Shut Up and WRITE!
- Guest Post: Try...But Not TOO Hard
- Guest Post: Flaws in Character
- Ten Steps to Overnight Success as a Writer
- How to Develop the Strength to Write Terror
- Epub vs. Trad-pub - Which Way Should You go?
- Why Success is BAD
- What Good is Horror?
- The Magic of Misleading
- Dealing With Bad Reviews
- Typing Down and Dirty
- A Snowball's Chance in Marketing
- Horror: The Last Bivouac of Hope
- Where do Scary Ideas Come From?
- Truly Creative Writing
- The Most Important Thing Ever
- Chubby Writing
- Killing Your Poop Bird
- "Research" is a 4-Letter Word
- Defining Greatness
- "Musty" Writing
- On Clarity
- Finding God Among the Damned
- So you Think you Wanna Write a Script
- How to Write Terror that Chills
- I Love You I Love You I Love You... Now Publish Me!
- Speling Matturs
The Haunted is a terrific read with some great scares and a shock of an ending! ... Lots of fun! -- Rick Hautala, international bestselling author; Bram Stoker Award for Lifetime Achievement winner
[Apparition is] Un-put-down-able. Riveting. Captivating. Mesmerizing.... [Collings] writes from the heart and soul and gut, in an honesty that feels like part conversation and part confession.... [A]n effective, emotional, nerve-twisting read, another amazingly well-written one from a top-notch writer. -- The Horror Fiction Review
The Haunted is just about perfect.... I loved it! -- Joe McKinney, Bram Stoker Award-winning author of Flesh Eaters and Inheritance