The YA and Middle Grade Works of Michaelbrent Collings
Sword thought it was over...
She thought that when she overthrew the corrupt Empire, everything would get better. But things are worse than ever...
A kingdom will fall by the Sword...
She is a Dog - one of the many children and teens across the empire of Ansborn who have been sentenced to fight in the arenas...
The internationally bestselling series!
A boy will lead the world... and perhaps destroy it.
A boy without power, chosen to be the one who will end a war between Powers...
"I've left clues for you, and clues for the police. They'll be searching for you. The evidence at the scene of Officer Knight's death is enough to send you both to jail."
It was supposed to be just one more ridealong, a night when high schooler Melissa Latham accompanies her father on his patrol...
Tick tock... time to die.
Kristen thought she had nothing...
Eve has always lived on the outskirts. An outcast at high school, living in a home with no father and a mother who barely knows she exists.
But when the new boy comes to school, things start to change...
Short Stories and Anthologies with MbC's Work
- MbC HAS AN ONLINE WRITING COURSE FOR YOU TO CHECK OUT!
- How to Get My Secrets - aka, Don't be a Dipwad
- Why Watch The Flash?
- Ladies: You are Beautiful When "Ugly"
- The Difference Between YA Horror and "Real" Horror
- Our Wonderful Obsession With Horror
- Song of the Rafters
- Avoiding Cliches - And why That is Dumb as a Rock
- Story vs. Idea
- Guest Post: The Importance of Vision
- Why a Scary Christmas Doesn't Work
- On Gun Control
- Santa: Fiend or Foe? (yes, I said "fiend")
- The Huffington Post says I shouldn't publish a lot. Should I?
- Make a Friend! Wet Your Pants!
- Faith and Giant Pickles
- We Are Not Alone
- Lessons of Depression
- A Critical Component to Writing Darkness
- On Finding Miracles
- Dangers of Collective Thinking
- The Hugo Controversy
- Short Thoughts on Creating Universal Fear
- All in With Amazon: Going Exclusive?
- Thoughts on a Suicide
- Why Buttcrack Scares Me
- There Ain't No Such Thing As Writer's Block
- The REAL Truth About Writing
- How to Write Not-Sucky Back Cover Copy
- No One Knows Anything About Becoming A Successful Writer
- Three Rules You CANNOT BREAK
- Shut Up and WRITE!
- Guest Post: Try...But Not TOO Hard
- Guest Post: Flaws in Character
- Ten Steps to Overnight Success as a Writer
- How to Develop the Strength to Write Terror
- Epub vs. Trad-pub - Which Way Should You go?
- Why Success is BAD
- What Good is Horror?
- The Magic of Misleading
- Dealing With Bad Reviews
- Typing Down and Dirty
- A Snowball's Chance in Marketing
- Horror: The Last Bivouac of Hope
- Where do Scary Ideas Come From?
- Truly Creative Writing
- The Most Important Thing Ever
- Chubby Writing
- Killing Your Poop Bird
- "Research" is a 4-Letter Word
- Defining Greatness
- "Musty" Writing
- On Clarity
- Finding God Among the Damned
- So you Think you Wanna Write a Script
- How to Write Terror that Chills
- I Love You I Love You I Love You... Now Publish Me!
- Speling Matturs